Four Green Cats Weekend Special!
BEEF BURGUNDY WITH KARLSBAD DUMPLINGS (Karlovarský knedlík)
SATURDAY - APRIL 18 - BETWEEN 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
All orders must be in by Friday (4/17) at 2:00 pm
This ancient meal originates from the Burgundy region of Eastern France, an area renowned for its architecture, excellent wines, and its prized Charolais cattle.
Beef Bourguignon started as a peasants’ recipe, dating back to the Middle Ages, and was a way to slow-cook tough unwanted cuts of meat and ingredients they had on hand. The use of wine in the recipe came from France's first winemakers, the monks of the Roman Catholic Church. Keeping up with traditions, the choice of wine that the beef is stewed in is extremely important. The wine should be a Burgundy red; a Pinot Noir or Gamay ideally. The flavors of these wines infuse the beef and beautifully complement the other ingredients, making the stew rich and intensely flavorsome.
1. Beef Burgundy - Beef bourguignon or Beef Burgundy, is a beef stew braised in red wine, ideally a red Burgundy, beef stock, and generally flavored with carrots, onions, garlic, marjoram and thyme, and garnished with pearl onions, mushrooms. Served with slices of Karlsbad Dumplings.
2. Chlebicky - The Classic Czech Party Sandwich - Slices of baguette bread spread with apple salad and topped with ham, pepperoni, and cheese. These party favorites are elaborately decorated with condiments of sliced tomato, pickles and fresh herbs.
3. Cheese Balls - 2 Flavors - Bacon Chive and Cheddar Pistachio. Order 8 ounce cheese balls separately or add crackers and a wood cheese spreader
4. Mac & Cheese - Made with our gourmet cheese spreads. This weeks flavors are Bacon Chive and Garlic Herb with Tomatoes
5. Bohemian Donuts - Silky smooth fried butter dough filled or topped with various creams, fruit jelly and sugar
6. Oven Fresh Apple Strudel - This is simply the best known baked product from Europe, and for good reason. Juicy Gala Apples, Golden Raisins nestled in a European pastry crust, baked golden brown. European classic!
7. Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Clusters - Delicious caramel popcorn wrapped in chewy caramel and dipped in milk chocolate
8. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Popcorn - Caramel popcorn infused with Dark chocolate and coated in sea salt
1001 White Horse Pike
Haddon Township, NJ 08107
CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY, NO CASH ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
PARKING AVAILABLE ON E.PARK AVE IN FRONT OF THE DOG BAKERY WINDOW
PLEASE CALL THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND WE WILL BRING YOUR ORDER TO YOUR CAR..
We are offering "Online Ordering & Curbside Pick-up" as a convenient way for you to order our daily specials, pay online with your credit card and then pick-up your order at our curbside SoHa location. We are not taking "walk-ins" at this time. Simply call us when you arrive and we will bring your order to your car! Our goal is to limit your social exposure and handling of cash.